Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On Sat, 2018-08-25 at 00:37 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi Joakim,

[...]
I want to accept it, because I want an entry in my calendar, but I don't
want to inform the sender about that fact. One reason is, that I often
have invitations for meetings taking place at the same time. I only can
attend one of them, obviously. But I want to choose shortly before they
start, which one I'd like to or have to attend. But if I would send back
any answer, the sender has some expectations - even if I answer with
"tentative". Working in a company with some 140000 users teaches you a
lot about "expectations" 8-(

I know its not what you want, but the quickest way to accomplish that is to not
respond at all and either a) manually put in the calendar entries or b) route
everything through a gmail account which will put a notice in your gmail calendar but
not respond at all.