Re: [Evolution] CalDav / CardDav problem out of backup

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 08:44 +0200, Michael wrote:
Is there a known bug in backup/restore concerning
carddav/caldav? Or what may be the reason why I am facing this?

        Hi,
I do not recall seeing anything like that, though I do not
backup/restore often too. I would try to run `evolution --force-
shutdown` after restore, to see whether complete restart of evolution-
calendar-factory would make any difference. There might not be much
trouble once evolution-source-registry reports correct sources (that's
why the '--force-shutdown', it restarts all background processes).
        Bye,
        Milan