Re: [Evolution] Deleting Messages

Thanks for the hints.  I just changed the wrapping figure to 70.  I
guess prefer curse the darkness.

Ira (J)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 07:26:47 -0700, Mr. J wrote:
[snip]

Mr. J, are you using an external editor? If not, please in Edit >
Preferences > Composer Preferences > Tab "General" change the
"Number
of characters for word wrapping to" a value >= 72 and <= 80, since
this
is the preferred range for most, if not all mailing lists. The
default
value for most, if not all MUAs is 72. At the moment the value you
are
using seems to be 40.

Please don't send multipart/HTML formatted messages to a mailing
list.

Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Tab "General"
[unchecked] Format messages in HTML

...is what I'm using. Another option could be adding the mailing
list to
the address book and using "[unchecked] Wants to receive HTML mail".