Re: [Evolution] Deleting Messages

Gary, perhaps it just happened by accident, when you trimmed the quote,
but the quote is not marked as a quote.

This happens regularly with Evolution when changing from HTML to Plain
Text. Often it is marked as a quote after the change, but also
regularly it is not. I am a little quick with selecting Plain Text from
the drop-down, then clicking on Send that I do not always notice that
the > have not been added to the quote.

I know it is inconvenient for the reader, but maybe you could allow for
Evolution bugs when replying to the Evolution List, rather than
requiring that members perform acrobatics to get Evolution to work the
way it should. :-)