[Evolution] Correct settings for AOL in USA

I have a new family member who uses AOL and I am having problems getting AOL to work under Evolution 3.28.1-2 running under Ubuntu 18.04. I added user to one of my existing PCs and set up account as I would for myself. Evolution works fine for an IMAP account off of one of my company's e-mail addresses I set up for the new user. I set up the AOL account as IMAP according to recent instructions on the internet.

Receiving mail

imap.aol.com Port 993

TLS on a dedicated port Authentication Password

Sending mail

smtp.aol.com Port 465

TLS on a dedicated port Authentication Login

Everything should work, but the POPUP "Mail authentication request" with correct username and password keeps popping up when AOL goes to scan folders in imap.aol.com

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

John