Re: [Evolution] From Tuesday August 7, this list will no longer be available in digest form

On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 17:31 +0100, Evolution List Owner wrote:
Dear List

Given that no substantive technical objections have been raised on
either occasion, we have now decided to go ahead with this change and
will turn off the digest option for the Evolution list at midnight
(00:00 UTC) on Monday August 6th.

bg:

Thanks, guys, for your tireless efforts. So glad to see the (&$^%& Digest
suffer its well-deserved demise. No longer will we have to suffer those
woefully unhelpful subject lines, or the 480-line responses where six lines
would have been appropriate. Maybe some of the former Digest subscribers
will use this opportunity to finally learn about folders and filters.

But it may be too much to hope for WRT to an uptick in  the snipping
down of backquotes, or a reduction in top-posting :-)

Brewster

Embrace a progressively tolerant multicultural community of sustainable
social-justice-centered harmonically sharing low-carbon diversity.
 W. Brewster Gillett            bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
 Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.