Re: [Evolution] Disable Digests? [was: evolution-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 61]

On Thu, 2018-08-02 at 23:00 +0200, Ángel wrote:
On 2018-08-01 at 17:03 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2018-07-31 at 20:57 +0200, Ángel wrote:
A softer option would be to edit the subscription template to remove the
digest radio. That way, if someone really really wanted digests, he
would have to subscribe, then go into the user configuration and enable
that preference.

Once again: the moderators are not admins. We have no control over the
page templates.

poc

The page templates *are* (generally) editable through the mailman UI. No
need to have shell access.

I guess that, for evolution-list, such form would be at
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/edithtml/evolution-list/listinfo.html

That said, perhaps on gnome mailing lists it is restricted, or otherwise
discouraged. I don't know about the specifics of their setup (how would
I?). But I'm not suggesting anything that a priori could be considered
out of reach.

OK, that might be worth looking at, thanks.

poc