Re: [Evolution] Export message filters?

On Tue, 2018-07-31 at 18:03 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2018-07-31 at 16:33 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Agreed. I just had to do the same thing. Also, it doesn't send you
emails when you report something, which I always found handy with BZ
because I could keep a record of them in a folder.

Enable "Receive notifications about your own activity" on
https://gitlab.gnome.org/profile/notifications

Thanks. Coming from BZ, my expectation was that this would be the
default, which may be the case with other people in a similar situation
(probably quite a large number). However I've turned it on now.

poc