Re: [Evolution] Unable to encrypt outgoing emails

On Mon, 2018-04-30 at 14:22 +0530, Edward Torvalds wrote:
gpg: CC461E31: There is no assurance this key belongs to the named
user
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: Unusable public key

it looks like gpg found the key, but it is not trusted and/or it
doesn't have high-enough trust level.

I have imported my private and public keys in GPG. Have entered
'OpenPGP key' in settings and have trusted my own keys. I have also
made sure that my keys aren't expired.

If I understand it properly, then the claim is about the recipient's
public key, not about yours.
        Hope it helps,
        Milan