Re: [Evolution] Using cloud based files

On Wed, 2018-04-25 at 11:03 -0500, Ron Whiteside wrote:
I work on two computers. I would like to put my Evolution files in my
cloud based directory (Box) so I have access to all of my emails on
either computer.

No.  The evolution files are private to the instance of the application
and must not be shared.

Use IMAP to have access to a mailbox from multiple clients.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383