Re: [Evolution] backport of evolution 2.28 to debian stretch

On Sat, 2018-04-14 at 13:25 +0100, Dominic Knight wrote:
maybe one way would be to temporarily change your repo to buster,
drag in the new evolution and then change back to stretch, you should
however only do this on a non-production machine, test it first,
check carefully and write down everything it is going to alter (lots
of GTK stuff I'd guess) and _backup_ your data first.

        Hi,
maybe this announcement:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2018-April/msg00001.html
specifically the paragraph mentioning BuildStream, could be of some
help. I didn't use it myself, thus I cannot help in any way here, it
only reminded me of this thread when I read that paragraph.
        Bye,
        Milan