[Evolution] Highlighting text and then clicking any menu option will delete that text - Evolution 3.28.1 running on Gnome/Arch Linux.

High there, not seen this listed anywhere else but wondered if anyone else is
experiencing it.

If I select text in a HTML or Plain Text message and then click on the menu
or formatting drop-downs then it results in that highlighted text being
deleted.

I have this happening on two machines both running Evolution version 3.28.1
running on Gnome/Arch Linux.

I've tried turning off all Gnome plugins and disabling the theme (Arc-Darc)
I'm using but the result is the same.

Thanks

Steve

--