Re: [Evolution] Google Calendar sync

On Mon, 2018-04-09 at 07:47 +0600, Aleksandr Mezin wrote:
Hello.

I cannot make Evolution see calendars from my Google account.
Mail is configured through Gnome Online Accounts and works fine.
But in "Evolution Accounts" I see only "Mail Accounts" and "Contacts"
under my google account.

Is "Evolution Accounts" under "Edit > Accounts" within Evolution?

In GNOME's Settings, under "Online Accounts", when clicking on your
"Google Account" listed there, is "Use for Calendar" enabled?

When I try to add the calendar manually (with "Type: Google"),
Evolution shows me the message "Failed to connect calendar: OAuth2
secret not found". Also, when i try to choose the calendar in "New
Calendar" window, it shows the message "Data source Unnamed does not
support OAuth 2.0 authentication"

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Arch Linux, Evolution and the rest of Gnome version 3.28

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net