Re: [Evolution] Passwords

On Sat, 2018-04-07 at 17:17 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 15:35:36 +0100, David wrote:
I am going to upgrade the hard disk in my laptop, I currently have
Evolution 3.22.6, I have just backed up my data.

I know restoring the backup does not restore the passwords, where are
the passwords stored so I can see if I can view them?

From command line run

  seahorse

double-click on an "Evolution Data Source" thingy, related to one of
your email adresses. Click the keyhole icon or whatever the icon on the
left side of the Password input field does look like and the password
is shown in plain human readable text.