Re: [Evolution] Bug 738247 - unwanted information disclosure in message headers

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 14:10 -0400, d18jf98rw use startmail com wrote:
Greetings to evolution team!

Just today I wanted to start using the program but uncovered a stopper, listed in subject.
To my huge surprise it has been reported almost three years ago and still completely ignored.

What program? Please give the version you mean (Help->About if you mean
Evolution).

You don't explain what you mean by information disclosure, nor do you
give a reference to the previous report. If you are concerned about
this then kindly take the trouble to clarify.

poc