Re: [Evolution] How to set default folder column order to descending date

Hi Milan,

thank you. That is hard to find. ;) Also if I activate it, it changes
my current view  (Status, Flagged, Messages) which are already in
descending date order to (Status, Attachment, Flagged, From, Subject,
Date) in user defined order. The view changes for all folders after I
change to another folder.

It would be great if it could keep my current view configuration.

Regards Sebastian