[Evolution] Wrapping long lines

I'm using Evolution 3.22.6 on Debian 9.1 with the Cinnamon desktop.

Is there a setting somewhere to wrap long lines in html-formatted emails? It is very tedious to have to scroll horizontally to read incoming messages, or even to review emails I have sent that are stored in the Sent folder. I have found that if I click Reply to such messages, even though I don't need to reply, the quoted lines are wrapped in the reply, but they're not wrapped in the preview of the original message.