Re: [Evolution] feature requests ?

On Wed, 2017-10-25 at 12:34 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
Hi,

how much sense does it make to issue feature requests for evo? - Are
there development capacities? - Or does daily business eat up all
ressources?

Well it has worked for me :-) I've asked for a few things over the
years (the "Message Thread" menu option and the "Start typing at the
bottom" Composer preference are two of them) and after some discussion
they were implemented. Which is not to say that every request will be
satisfied of course, but one thing you can be sure of is that if you
don't ask, the chances of it happening fall dramatically.

The correct way to submit feature requests is as an RFE (Request For
Enhancement) using the Bugzilla page. It's good practice to post your
BZ reference on this list in case anyone else wants to chip in.

poc