Re: [Evolution] imap path prefix

Hello,
My goal is to have all the mail boxes on the same level of the root and eliminate the subfolders.

Roberto

On 23 Oct 2017, at 15:30, Milan Crha wrote:

On Mon, 2017-10-23 at 12:36 +0200, bob thi wrote:

But I don’t know how to set up my NAMESPACE field.

Hi,
I see from the log that it lists only folders under the Inbox folder,
thus it does what you told it to do, as far as I can tell.

What are you trying to achieve, please?
Bye,
Milan