Re: [Evolution] EWS NTLM auth not working

Hello,

in case some other desperate soul crosses over this topic, I still wasn't able to resolve this issue. It just looks Evolution / libsoup / ntlm_auth is not for some reason sending NTLMv2, but just NTLMv1. I asked in libsoup mailing list as well, but it is rather dead or had no luck.

j2ev

> Od: <j2ev centrum cz>
> Komu: <evolution-list gnome org>
> Datum: 03.07.2017 19:22
> Předmět: Re: [Evolution] EWS NTLM auth not working

Hi Milan,

thanks for your input. Yes, I do have ntlm_auth binary. But I've already tried to rename it, even purge winbind from the system, which provides it. The behavior was still the same. Well, I will try libsoup list then.

Thanks