Re: [Evolution] Task List

On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 11:30 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
I was delighted with the improvement in version 3.26 that includes
the "To Do" column in the vertical view. Is there any way to include
the task list in the same column?

        Hi,
it shows only either overdue tasks or tasks with set Due Date on the
respective day in the To Do bar. What tasks you'd like to see there
too, with a Start Date before or at the respective days? I would not
include tasks without either of the two.

Feel free to file an enhancement request to GNOME bugzilla [1], it
would be good to have a reference and a history for such change.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution