Re: [Evolution] Browser link

Since I am using Kubuntu 17.10 I installed Evolution 3.26.1-1. In
former versions of Evolution I simple made a left double-click on the
link embedded in an email. The default browser started and displayed
the right website. In this new version of Evolution I have to make a
right click to see a fly-out menu. In this menu I can choose to open
the link in a browser or to copy the link. If I choose to open the
link in a browser I am getting the attached message. Only copy the
link and paste it into the browser is working. But that is very
uncomfortable.
What can I do that Evolution will recognize the default browser and
open the link there?

  Help -> Contents -> Opening links in and from the web browser

You need to remember that Evolution is a Gnome application so will use
the Gnome default browser - that doc entry also tells you where to look
to find out how to set the default browser in Gnome.

P.