Re: [Evolution] Indexing

Dear all,

no one have this problem? No one make a full txt searche in his/her
mail?

Le samedi 25 novembre 2017 à 13:29 +0100, Maïeul Rouquette a écrit :
Le vendredi 24 novembre 2017 à 16:37 +0100, Andre Klapper a écrit :

Hi,

On Fri, 2017-11-24 at 15:16 +0100, Maïeul Rouquette wrote:

I see than in the options of Mailboxes, I can enable indexing.
Please tell us the exact name and place of that "indexing" option.

On the left side of the Mail Windows, we have a list of mailboxes
(Reception box, Sent, Draft, etc.)

I make a right-click to one of the boxes. I choose "properties"
(Propriétés in French) in the contextual menus.

In the "general" tab I check the box "Indexer les données du corps
des
messages". Here a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/E0KtmCB.png

I have 25 Go of mails migrated from my older mac.

I try to enable indexing feature, but it make Evolution bug (lot
of
CPU
usage, no answer, and Evolution quite).

Any idea? Is there a way to index these mail ?
Patience? :P

The problem is that patience is not enough, as Evolution quit
automatically when I start the processus, after I would say 10
minutes.

Which Evolution version is this about?
Evolution 3.18.5.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Which mail account type is this about?