Re: [Evolution] Save drafts on local Drafts Folder

On Sat, 2017-11-25 at 12:21 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I am running evolution using IMAP and would like to save drafts to the folder
On This Computer -> Drafts
rather than
Pacbell IMAP -> Draft
since there are sometimes communication problems with the server. How can I do this?

Hope this is a place anyone can answer :)

Right-click on the account's name and select Properties, then select Default down the left-hand side. You should now see "Draft messages Folder" under the special folders at the top of this window, click the button to the right of that.  That will give you a box to select your folders. Look for "on this computer" and select drafts from there.

Hope this helps,
David