Re: [Evolution] Problem sending+receiving emails

On Fri, 2017-03-17 at 15:17 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Evolution is having trouble both sending and receiving emails.  I suspect the
trouble is with my ISP, namely ATT.  Sending is via SMTP.  I can always get a
message to send by; retrying once or twice.  Receiving is via POP; I can also
receive messages by retrying.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  Is there anything to be done about it?

What version of Evolution? What POP options do you have?

poc