Re: [Evolution] Debugging automatic filter application

Thanks. I upgraded to the latest version, but it still doesn't seem to work. Any other tips on debugging?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 13:11 -0800, Aditya Prasad wrote:
> Same filters. They work manually, but nothing runs automatically.

        Hi,
I think there had been done something about this between yours 3.18.5.2
and the current stable (3.22.5), but I cannot find it, thus I can be
wrong. The thing is that POP messages are always processed through
incoming filters, thus this sounds like a bug, but my filter made as
"Sender contains xxx, then move to yyy" works properly for my POP
account.
        Bye,
        Milan