Re: [Evolution] evolution

On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 11:17 -0500, Marcin Kozyra wrote:
How would I go about moving email accounts with passwords to new
computer? Restoring backup is not working for me.

Hi,

what exactly isn't working, resp. what errors do you get?

Using fedora 26.

What version of Evolution did you use on the old computer and what
version of Evolution do you use to restore from the backup? IIUC you
tried to use "File > Restore Evolution Data..." or did you restore from
a /home/$USER backup?

Regards,
Ralf