[Evolution] Evolution Mail Help Request: unified inbox, spell check and icloud

Hello,
I am new to the evolution mail application, and so far I think I like
it. There are a few things that I need help with (that I have tried
troubleshooting on my own as well as consulting various forums).

In no particular order my issues are:

No unified inbox: while I have multiple accounts on Evolution, they do
not all appear under the main inbox - which would be prefered.

While spell check works fine, there appears to be no hot key to make
changes for suggestions (e.g. if I spell autheticate - which only
sometimes appears red - if I right click there is no suggestion for
authenticate)

I am trying to get my icloud account online. I have looked under apples
documentation and have tried a lot of trouble shooting to no avail. Has
anyone had any success on activating an icloud account and please let
me know what settings they are using.

Thanks!

Also what is the hot key for send (control-D on Mac)