Re: [Evolution] Ignore thread broken?

On Tue, 2017-07-18 at 13:37 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Where is the "Ignore Thread" flag stored? It doesn't appear to be in
the message itself.

        Hi,
it's like a Label, it's stored either in the folders.db or on the
server (ideally both). The messages marked for Ignore Thread are shown
in italic font in the message list, which is the only feedback on it in
the GUI users can see.

One issue, I can think of, is that the received message doesn't have
References and In-Reply-To headers filled with any known message which
is marked for ignoring (pairing with Message-ID header). There can be
something hidden, something what I missed, too.
        Bye,
        Milan