Re: [Evolution] EWS NTLM auth not working

On Sun, 2017-07-02 at 14:40 +0200, j2ev centrum cz wrote:
ever since we forced the use of NTLMv2 in our domain, NTLM auth in
Evolution EWS fails. I am able to successfully authenticate through
browser and even curl with use of NTLM against the webservice.
Keberos auth works also. Could anybody give me a hint, please?

        Hi,
does your system contain
   /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
binary, please? libsoup uses it when it's available, otherwise it does
some NTLM computation on its own. I would try to either move it away
(rename it is enough) or install it, depending on the current system
state, whether it'll change anything.

Otherwise this is a question on libsoup, eventually the Samba folks
(whom provide that ntlm_auth binary).
        Bye,
        Milan