Re: [Evolution] avoid confirmation for an invitation

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 11:59 +0100, Michael Hirmke wrote:
if I remember correctly, in an earlier (?) version of evolution one
could accept an invitation without sending a confirmation.
In evolution 3.20.5 this check box or whatever it was seems to be
gone.
Or do I just look at the wrong place?

        Hi,
it's still there, it only doesn't look like a checkbox, due to some
drawing issues in WebKitGTK+ in conjunction with theme issues in gtk+
itself. Just click the text above the "Comment:" part which reads "Send
reply to sender". You'll see that the 'Comment' box will get disabled
and enabled as you click on it. My theme doesn't show the checkbox at
all, only the text. This is with webkitgtk4-2.14.2 and gtk3-3.22.5.
        Bye,
        Milan