Re: [Evolution] How to Import Mails from Icedove-Thunderbird to Evolution with lots of subfolders

Thanks for your reply.

Yes. You could build an evolution maildir structure. How are your
thunderbird emails stored? In mbox or maildir?

Actually I don't know. I just read this wikipedia article
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird#File_formats_supported
and viewed my folder where my mails are stored in thunderbird. ( I
used: Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory - Open
Directory. ) Then I used the command $ find . -name "*.mbox" but I did
not get any result.

I assume that the mails are stored in mbox format.

How shall I proceed?