Re: [Evolution] Some HTML-emails not rendering correctly

It could be that the message is malformed. And I can inform the sender
there are some errors in their message(s)

Yes, it's possible, that's why I've been asking the questions about
line wrapping, which you haven't answered.

This is the content of the message:

It can't be the full content since the mime separator is different to
the headers - there's a correct closing one at the end though, so I
suspect there is more to the email before these image attachments.

--_=_swift_v4_1483708098_21fc0eeb1a7b2dd8c9edbe2f4cc15055_=_

/9j/4QAYRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/sABFEdWNreQABAAQAAABQAAD/7gAOQWR
vYmUA
ZMAAAAAB/9sAhAACAgICAgICAgICAwICAgMEAwICAwQFBAQEBAQFBgUFBQUFBQYGBwcIBwc
GCQkK
CgkJDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMAQMDAwUEBQkGBgkNCwkLDQ8ODg4ODw8MDAwMDA8PDAwMDAw
MDwwM

Again, I will ask. Are these lines wrapped/split in the original
email?? If not, it would help if, when you paste such content, you
change the style to being "preformatted" so it retains the formatting
of the original and the lines don't get split.

P.