Re: [Evolution] "show deleted message"

Thanks for all the reply. It is a ews account. I understand this feature now.

On Friday, January 6, 2017 3:47 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 23:26 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
> if it's an IMAP account...

    Hi,
being it evolution-ews (Exchange Web Services), which I'd expect to be
used for the Outlook365, then it doesn't support virtual trash/junk
folder, thus it moves the messages into the real trash folder (Deleted
Items) by default and one cannot do anything with it.

As you might understand already, the 'Show Deleted Messages' works the
way you expect only if the account has set a virtual (non-real) trash
folder, like the On This Computer messages. In that case the message is
just flagged as deleted, which lefts it in its folder, but usually
hides it. The 'Show Deleted Messages' as such works properly in both
cases.
    Bye,
    Milan