Re: [Evolution] Printing to US Letter Size Paper

On Wed, 2017-01-04 at 09:11 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Evolution is formatting its print output for A4 size paper.  How can
it be set to format for US letter size paper?

        Hi,
my print dialog has a Page Setup tab, where I can change the paper size
(and some other things), but I'll not tell you my version of the
evolution, until you tell me yours :-) I suppose you've at least
3.20.x, most likely 3.22.x, where it should work in conjunction with
webkitgtk4-2.14.x (I have 2.14.2).
        Bye,
        Milan