Re: [Evolution] Exchange Calendar Stopped Syncing since 3.22.3

I do not have /usr/bin/ntlm_auth

Calendar still failing to sync.

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Exchange Calendar Stopped Syncing since 3.22.3
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 11:01:09 +0100

On Thu, 2016-12-22 at 10:23 -0500, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
I have removed and re-added the account via GOA. Mail syncs fine. However none of my new events will get added to Evolution's calendar.
Hi, just out of blue, do you have /usr/bin/ntlm_auth available in your system? What if you rename it and restart the machine, will it start working? I remembered, in the light of "[Evolution] Evolution EWS stpped working after Exchange migration from 2013 to 2016" thread here, that I also noticed some lockups when the evolution-calendar-factory- subprocess dedicated to ews tried to authenticate using this ntlm_auth binary. Getting this file away helped.
Nor will they show up in Gnome Calendar, nor in my Shell drop down top bar calendar. So perhaps the problem is more widespread.
They all use evolution-data-server to get the data from the calendar, thus, usually, when one doesn't work, then none works. It's not always, just usually. Bye, Milan _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list