Re: [Evolution] Some HTML-emails not rendering correctly

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 09:28 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 09:16 +0100, Trond Husø wrote:
Showing all headers really didn't reveal much. Below is top part of
the
text in the message.

      Hi,
yes, that's the issue I said about earlier. The headers you provided
show an attachment which has size=99169. That's where the multi-fetch
comes into the play. You need even newer evolution(-data-server) to
have that fix available. Or ask Ubuntu maintainers to backport the
changes from the linked bug report.
      Bye,
      Milan

Since I have imap-accounts I did the following:
Stopped Evolution.
Move the folders under .cache/evolution/mail
Started Evolution
Folders resynced (After a while) and the troubled e-mail now renders
correctly.
Not sure if I want to mark the issue solved, but it helped me right
now.

If it comes back, I'll ask the Ubuntu maintainers to backport the
changes from the linked bug report.

Thanks, Milan.