Re: [Evolution] all mails are deleted in all folders after deleting mails in search folders unmatched

version: 3.10.4

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jos B. Rikhof
T:0031 (0)53 5387831
M:0031 (0)6 53621101

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Jos Rikhof <jbrikhof gmail com> wrote:
all mails are deleted in all folders after deleting mails in search folders unmatched. Only mails of last search are still there.

I checked the content in /home/me/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.OneOfTheFolders/cur

result: no content at all.
There shoud be around 2000 mails, gathered during about 10 yrs.

I renamed folders.db, resulting in creating a new folders.db.

Is there a way to recover my mails.
Number of mails is about 10.000 over 12 yrs.

Thanks for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jos B. Rikhof