Re: [Evolution] Moving from Claws Mail to Evolution...

On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 16:29 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:

Also, is there a keyboard shortcut to move from the folder list to
the message list?

Tab or (Shift+)F6 are used to move between widgets. Or use Ctrl+G to
change folder, though it selects the message preview, which means a
Shift+F6 is required after that.
      Bye,
      Milan

Neither Tab nor (Shift+)F6 works for me. Is this dependent on which desktop env/window manager one use? I am
using Openbox, do I need to add certain
keyboard action or?

BTJ