Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.22.4 status bar

On Sat, 2017-02-11 at 18:26 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I do not ask how to solve this issue, since I've given up to solve
such GTK app issues.

        Hi,
maybe you should.

So just for entertainment, a screenshot of an oversized status bar.

There is some reason for it. What is it? What is so tall that it makes
the status bar reserve so much space? Is it the icon for the cancel
button?

You mentioned (in another message in this thread) that it's theme
related. I agree with that statement. What is your (icon) theme? What
is your gtk3 version, please?

I also do not have any issue with the size of the status bar.
        Bye,
        Milan