Re: [Evolution] Emoticons?

On Tue, 2017-02-07 at 12:36 +0100, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Where can I check which icon theme is used bt Evolution? Does it use
the same as my Openbox system or does it use something else?

        Hi,
as long as the menu/tool bar button show different icons everything is
fine from the theme side.

I tried to reproduce this with Evolution 3.22.4, but no luck, both
icons are different in the sent message. The message source shows two
image attachments, one is face-smile-big.png and the other
face-smile.png. As expected.

What is your evolution version, please? Could you send me (privately)
one such message, please? Maybe I just misunderstood something. Ideally
reference this thread in the subject, otherwise I would overlook your
message in my spam folder.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan