Re: [Evolution] Why are all new mails ending up in the junk folder?

On Thu, 2017-02-02 at 10:54 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
After upgrade of my evolution version suddenly all new mails arrive in the
junk
folder. Even if no junk filtering has been selected. Email account is from
gmail.

When you say "no junk filtering" what do you mean? Is it turned off in
Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Junk?

Turned off, yes.

If you look at the source of one of the messages in Junk, is it obvious
why it's been so labelled?

No. All incoming mails end up in the junk folder.

There are spam filters in Gmail itself, is it possible that it's not
Evo but Gmail that's doing it?

I don't think so. On another box I use icedove (thunderbird) and all is normal
there.