Re: [Evolution] Automatic folder cleaning

On Wed, 2017-12-27 at 10:48 +0100, Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
Hi all,
I'm flooded by a lot of messages coming from servers I administer, and
actually I move them into folders using filters.
I'm wondering if there is a way to tell Evo (3.12.9) to clean folders
automatically, in order delete messages older than 1 month.

I don't think it works for 3.12, but in 3.26 if you right click on the
folder name and then preferences there's an "AutoArchive" tab and you
can configure it there to delete messages older than a configurable
age.

P.