Re: [Evolution] Can not move mail to imap folder (exchange server)

On 2017-12-07 at 09:40 -0600, Chris Roth wrote:
Evolution 3.26.2

When I move a message from my Inbox to an imap folder I get the
following warning:

Error while Moving messages into folder XXXX.
Error moving messages: unexpected server response:

How can I diagnose this / fix it?

Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris

Is the INBOX in the same imap account as the destination folder? Or are
you moving an email into a different account? If so, on which kind of
account is the INBOX?

In order to debug it, you would launch evolution with an appropriate
CAMEL_DEBUG environment value, and the analysis of the underlying
communication should allow finding what's wrong with the move. See

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging

(Please note that the communication with the server may include
credentials, so strip any confidential data from the logs before sharing
them)

Best regards