Re: [Evolution] No Standard Email Sender

On Tue, 2017-08-29 at 08:36 +0000, adg adg82439 wrote:
Hi,

as I use different emailaddresses for different groups,
I would like to have no standard email-sender address in evolution, for
not mixing between the groups.

How can I make this happen?

You don't say what version of Evolution you have (Help->About). In
recent versions, see Preferences->Composer Preferences->Send Account to
set defaults. You can't leave the default blank but you can set it per
folder or per recipient.

poc