Re: [Evolution] Find which folder a message belongs to

On Mon, 2017-08-28 at 09:28 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
Hi,
  in evolution 3.22.6 I perform a search on "All accounts" to find a
message in my message/account tree.

When I find the message I want (it is displayed in the right pane) I
would like to know the account and folder that contains the message.
Is it possible? Maybe it's a simple thing to do, but I'm sorry I
cannot find any way to do it.

If you need to find out which physical folder a displayed message is
located in, add the "Location" column to the message list:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-change-columns-in-message-list.html
(This is covered in the 3.26 user documentation but not 3.22.)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net