Re: [Evolution] How to change font color for hyperlinks

On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 17:21 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 05:17 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
I am running Evolution 3.18.5.2 under Linux Mint 18.2 Mate Edition. Hyperlinks are displayed in the preview pane in a weird shade of green which is very difficult to read. Where can I change the font color for displaying hyperlinks?
I assume that Evolution uses whatever your desktop theme defines. Does this happen for both HTML and plain text emails? andre

Right, the problem went away when I switched to Cinnamon desktop. Thanks anyway.