Re: [Evolution] Debugging automatic filter application

On Thu, 2017-04-27 at 14:11 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
Agree. It'sĀ amazing that after so long, Linux can't get a simple
email program right. Maybe amazing isn't the right word. Sad?

I think you're wrong. You have a biased view of Evolution because there
are a couple of things that *you* don't like about it. I don't see most
of the problems the people present here, or I don't see them as
problems, and it's very, very rare that we get posts here listing all
the things that aren't broken!

In my opinion even though Evolution has bugs, it is after all an
evolving application, it works extremely well and the vast majority of
it is "right". And one thing Evolution is not is a "simple email
program" - perhaps that's where you are going wrong, Evolution is just
too complex for you.

P.