Re: [Evolution] HTML email default text color

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 13:02 +0000, Eric Simpson wrote:
Whenever I reply, or compose a new message, the default HTML text color
comes up as grey.  If I click the color choose and then "default" it
selects the default color as black.

How can I make it so my default text color comes up as black without
requiring me to click the color chooser.

This is almost certainly defined by your desktop theme, not by
Evolution.

poc