Re: [Evolution] Word Wrapping

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 14:45 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Hi,

in my experiences this claim...

On 12 Apr 2017, at 14:32, MayDay Computers <maydaycomputers gmail com> wrote:
I highly doubt you will actuall want "Preformatted."  That will cause your mobile viewers to have to
scroll left and right to view your message

...isn't correct.

This isn't an issue for most MUAs. Linux MUAs tend to break endless lines, at the end of the window and
MUAs such as the iPAD mailer automatically wrap lines at the end of the screen. I'm writing on an iPAD now
and you might notice that it doesn't wrap lines, since received endless lines gets wrapped, there is no
need to vertically scroll.
Could you please mention any app for a portable device, that requires to scroll vertically through lines
that aren't wrapped?

I confused "vertically" with "horizontally" :D.

Could you please mention any app for a portable device, that requires to
scroll horizontally through lines that aren't wrapped?